"No Repeat 9 to 5" $1000 Guarantee Promotion Official Rules
Contest Name: No Repeat 9 to 5 Guarantee (the "Contest)
Station: 95.9 WGRQ-FM (the "Station)
Telemedia Broadcasting, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the "Company"), will conduct the Contest as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1.Weekdays (Monday through Friday), excluding Holidays, 95.9 WGRQ-FM will not play the same song by the same artist twice between 9am and 5pm. If you hear us break that guarantee, be the first caller to catch us repeating the same song by the same artist between 9am and 5pm on the same day and win $1000.00. Contest airs Monday through Friday beginning at 9:00am and concluding at 5:00pm.
-Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not included as valid contest days.
-Contest applies only to our on-air broadcast, not our Internet stream.
-"No Repeat" refers to songs played in their entirety and does not include samples of songs 90 seconds or less used for station or concert promotional announcements or for contests and commercials. Computer malfunctions where a song plays twice back-to-back, or not in its entirety, also does not qualify for the prize, or contest.
-The repeat song must be the same song, by the same artist.
-Only the first caller will be eligible to win the prize, and must correctly identify the repeat song.
-The first caller must be able to identify the approximate time that the song first played on the same day, within one hour. Generic statements (i.e.-"This song played earlier") will not be considered.
-Caller must call 95.9 WGRQ while the repeat song is playing on air. The contest ends immediately after the repeated song completes.
-Calls must be made on our contest hot line only 540-891-9959.
-Once we receive a call notifying us of the potential repeat, we will verify the claim using our MediaTouch Automation system. The repeat must be verified before the prize can be awarded.
-The cash prize for correctly identifying a repeat song is $1000.00. Payment will be made within 30 days.
-Listeners are only eligible to win the $1000.00 for this Contest once.
-By participating, all winners grants WGRQ exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voice and likeness in connection with this promotion and other contests, and waives any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
-WGRQ reserves the right to refuse awarding any prizes to a person who is determined to have violated a rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
-No purchase necessary to win. WGRQ may amend these rules at any time.
-Participants must be 18 or older to play contest
-Contest is scheduled to end 11/23/2011, but may be discontinued at any time with or without notice.
2. Prize: The prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner is $1000.00.
Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize.
Prize must be redeemed within 60 days of it becoming available. Failure to redeem within 60 days of prize's availability will result if forfeiture of the prize.
If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to award the prize to another winner, or not award the prize, in its sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations: Participants and winners must be US residents at least 18 years old as determined by the Company and reside in the Station's Total Survey Area (TSA). Only one (1) prize per household for the contest shall be awarded. Employees of the Company, the Contest's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other area media outlets, and the immediate family members of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" is defined as spouse, parent, children, grandparent, and grandchildren of the participant. Whether as "in-laws", or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation, or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether related or not.
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer: In order to win the prize, the only phone number that may be called is 540-891-9959. All other calls to any other phone number will be deemed invalid. The station will not be held responsible for the inability to complete the call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, acts beyond the Company's control, or otherwise. Use of automated dialing machines, and caller ID block is also prohibited.
5. Release: By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest's sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occurs from the conduct of, or participation in the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants may be asked to sign an official waiver by the Company.
6. Taxes: Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize. Each winner must provide valid identification and social security number before any prize will be awarded. Winners will receive from the Company an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of this form will be filed with the IRS.
10. For a list of winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Winner List Request
4414 Lafayette Blvd, Suite 100
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
© 2010 WGRQ-FM